All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

MegaDocklets Visual Pinball Pack1

MegaDocklets Visual Pinball Pack1

View File

I am creating the Megadocklets for Visual Pinball, I personally like I was doing that type sign.

Roughly half of them have done from existing Draco for Pinball Arcade and the other half from scratch, using your template.

The other type sign are good to put in the hollow of the DMD when the game has DMD, but these MegaDocklets are more colorful and since I have them in use in PinballFX2, Pinball Arcade and Pro Pinball, because I want everyone to see for same.

At the moment I turn up the initial Pack 1 with 44 tables that are in VPX packs that I have uploaded.

Later I will go up another pack with the main tables that are not yet in VPX but that we VP9.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estoy creando los Megadocklets para Visual Pinball, personalmente me gustan más que los que estaba haciendo tipo letrero.

Más o menos la mitad de ellos los he hecho a partir del ya existente de Draco para Pinball Arcade y la otra mitad desde cero, usando su plantilla.

Los otros tipo letrero quedan bien para poner en el hueco del DMD cuando el juego no tiene DMD, pero estos MegaDocklets son más vistosos y ya que los tengo en uso en PinballFX2, Pinball Arcade y Pro-Pinball, pues quiero que se vean todos por igual.

De momento subo el Pack 1 inicial con las 44 mesas que hay en los packs de VPX que yo tengo subidos.

Posteriormente subiré otro pack con las principales mesas que aún no están en VPX pero sí que las tenemos en VP9.

Visual-MegaDocklet-Template.psd

• 1 year later...