All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinDMD v3 DMD attract videos

Koplings

Hi there folks.  could use a bit of help here.  been hunting around and haven't figured this out.  Trying to figure out: (using pinDMD v3)

i) whether I can play table dmd videos in attract mode (i.. when the cab cycles through tables on its own)

ii) where I can find them so I don't have to recreate them all.  I remember seeing a post that someone was working on a set?

iii) how to get them to work.  I have the "pinballx" red dmd video running fine in attract mode for all tables but I cant seem to get any other videos to work.  maybe i'm using the wrong type or putting them in the wrong place...

I know this is probably pretty basic but for some reason I cant figure it out

thanks anyone for help

cheers

Yes you can play table dmd videos in attract mode

All of the videos are on the PinballX FTP site which you have to pay to access.  Tom Speirs created the color dmd videos that are available - I don't use them, but I believe they are 1 min videos of the table rom running.  There are also black and white videos also available on the FTP.  These are edited to show the best parts of the dmd attract mode.  I use these currently, with the DMD set to Red color.  I may switch over eventually if I get around to editing the color videos

You can get some samples of the videos in the original threads
http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/17607-real-dmd-color-videos/

http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/14608-real-dmd-support-is-here/?page=1

To get them to work, put them in the vids in one of these folders
PinballX\Media\Visual Pinball\Real DMD Color Videos

PinballX\Media\Visual Pinball\Real DMD Videos

• 5 months later...