All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

bingogameroom

mamemad

has anyone setup bingogameroom in pinballx the issue is that bingogameroom keys are fixed .the tables are great ive got it to load but cannot controll games ? should i confiqure pinball x to follow bingogameroom keys and alter future /visual pinball settings?

4 hours ago, mamemad said:

has anyone setup bingogameroom in pinballx the issue is that bingogameroom keys are fixed .the tables are great ive got it to load but cannot controll games ? should i confiqure pinball x to follow bingogameroom keys and alter future /visual pinball settings?

yes that s it

thanks for reply

Never seen this program before, but the key settings for PinballX have nothing to do with the key bindings in the emulator. Are you just talking about setting an exit emulator key? Are you playing with a desktop or cabinet? keyboard or joystick? 

33 minutes ago, Carny_Priest said:

Never seen this program before, but the key settings for PinballX have nothing to do with the key bindings in the emulator. Are you just talking about setting an exit emulator key? Are you playing with a desktop or cabinet? keyboard or joystick? 

playing in desktop but transfering into cabinet using game pad at moment thanks

I took a quick look. In theory, you could simply map your gamepad buttons to key presses with an xpadder sort of solution. In practice, nudging is the only means of ball control. As, the game uses the arrow keys for nudging you would also have to devote buttons for nudging as well as all of the other buttons: Ball lift, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, White. A, B, C, D, E, F and R on the button rail and so on. I don't have all of these buttons on my cabinet. So, I don't know. 

There is no issue with PinballX. Each table is self-executing, so it does not seem to be an obstacle to set up a custom system and xml. The obstacle is that most cabinet builds don't have all of the buttons needed for bingo. If not a dedicated build for bingo, Then maybe a controller extension can be attached or simply keep a keyboard handy.

Keyboard/joystick settings assigned through PinballX's Settings Wizard are only for navigating within PinballX when PinballX has the focus. Those settings have little to do with what happens when the focus is within an emulator. Standard procedure would be to figure out your key bindings in the emulator and get that working properly before adding the system to PinballX.