All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

VERSION EXPIRED - Pinball X - VPCabs Pinball Cabinet

richiewrench

Need some help -- I tried to start up Pinball X on my machine this weekend -- I have a VPCabs Pinball Cabinet and when I went to load it up -- It tells me that current version is expired and that I need to download current version -- Now I have done this before and it was not too hard -- I just think that I am downloading the wrong one or I am not doing something correct.  I tried downloading the 2.21 version and saved it to the computer and overide the current location where the older file was located.

Can anyone give me some advise on this subject.

Thanks - Richard

Hi, I had to move your post from the GameEx Pinned and Hot Topics subforum.  Please be aware of where you are posting to ensure your issue is properly addressed. 

Second, are you encountering an error? Updating is usually an uneventful operation. 2.21 is the latest version. 

Yes -- I normally dont have problems -- SO I went to the site and I downloaded the software 2.21 from the site and it asked me to open or saved -- I saved it to the current location -- It started to save the folders and I then restart the computer and tried again and it said the same thing -- I tried to open it today and it said the same thing -- Current Version Expired.