All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Bay Route

WOW!  Nice little buffer there lol.  You're "little space" was about as much as I had actually earned in my play through!

Anyway, congrats to our resident High Score champion ExedExes for yet another GOTM win!  So here is the official headline!

ExedExes - 145,900 (link)

Nice job buddy!  Now lets get some action on the next GOTM!

Also.. friendly reminder!  You can still submit scores for this game.  It'll help in the overall leaderboard.  We don't want to see ExedExes at the top from now on.  :)

Nah don't say that!  We can always come back and play it.  Just not for the GOTM.  But who knows?  Maybe some day if we run out of suggestions, we'll come back and revisit it as a future GOTM.  But yes, Bay Route was indeed a difficult game to play.  I'm glad we have it here!

• 10 months later...

That's the way to do it.  Been trying to explain it to everybody!  The more you play, even if it's not the best, it improves your overall position.  And these games with only a few scores posted gets you higher faster.  :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I really like this game B). A kind of post-apocalyptic feel :closedeyes: 
...and i like the 2d scrolling platform games. Reminds me of another gem we offer at our Hi-Score competition: Green Beret

I do have to figure out how to switch weapons with this game. I'm talking about the four options in the bottom left of the screen.

Here's my score after a couple of tries: 50,550 points. Initials: DEN

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

~GC

bayroute0008.png

• 3 months later...