RIP-Felix

[Bug Report] Global Exit Doesn't seem to work

I set my Joystick Global exit to L1/L2/R1/R2/Select/Start using the "and" function in the wizard under "Input Settings" --> "Global Exit" --> "Joystick Exit". I then opened Evolution and started a game (tried a couple of them and each loaded fine). Then I pressed the global exit joystick combo I entered and it doesn't function. I entered 1/2/3/4 for the the combo in the global escape key combination field using the and function for each and it did not work either. Lastly I set the "In Game Pause" --> "In Game Joystick" to Select/Start and it did not function either (Assuming it should). I Tried to see if this was related to another bug (Having more than one binding in a single field disable that function altogether) by binding only one joystick button to each of the above fields. Still no global exit or in game pause (if supported),

GameEx.ini

Yes you're right some of the settings in the Setup Wizard are not yet functioning. We removed the majority of them to avoid confusion but some are still there. The main reason for that is that we will be making them available in a future release soon.

Oh, makes sense.

...will be making them available in a future release soon

Hint-hint...wink-wink. ;)

Yes, this is just the first public release. Lots more to come :)

Whether it was for the best and people do seem to appreciate it but I decided to get it out as an Alpha.

• Like 2

I really like what I've seen so far, especially under the hood in the GameEx Evolution folder. Looks like this will add A LOT of new and awesome options for custom themes. 3D models, which I'm guessing may include animations, shaders and transitions, horizontal and vertical layouts (Thanks for that BTW) and much more. Me likey!

101379-Jim-Carrey-I-like-it-alot-gif-Gfl