All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PBX issues

Viktory2k1

Hello, been awhile sincie I have been here and worked on the pinball, I started again a few days ago and it wanted an update to pinballx so I did it and then all screens were messed up, I got them working outside of pinballx running visual pinball and found a conflict with the backglass setting in the screenres.txt vs the pbx set up, I put both bg monitors to 4 and it worked except when scrolling through the tables, no BG but is I launch a table from pbx, all goo, I really don't want to re-record 267 tables so it there a setting I am missing in the pbx scrolling bg area? That woeked fine befor I changed the bg to 4 in pbx but now the games work fine but the scrolling through games has no bg. Hard to explain so may not make sense. Any Ideas before I re-record everything which takes 3 hours?

Welcome back! To help us help you better, can you provide copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files when reporting an issue? Click on the PinballX How to ask for help link in my signature for instructions on where to find these files and how to submit them for review. Thanks!