All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mega Docklets Style Zaccaria Pinball Wheel Images

Last ones as my set is now complete.. well except for the treasure table but that table does not even have flippers and needs to be unlocked by completing the campaign mode

Files also available on ftp as well as the xcf file which might be handy if you want to replace images or just want to export the logo's. All logo's come from the backglasses except the mystic star and stars phoenix one i extracted that one from an image i found on the internet. The xcf file contains a 2nd version for the mystic star logo with the white surroundings but i prefer it without it. The xcf file can be opened with gimp 2

mstar.thumb.png.626cc493ae1ee801afd47790db8bc438.png

a_speedking.thumb.png.f30c3505ec4b2daf4c98b4325957938f.png

sphoenix.thumb.png.3e235eb6d210e51ddba4a00ca1d02912.png

a_mummy.thumb.png.31107227cf69838789a990d238b63902.png

tophand.thumb.png.4ae89c461f15ae53cc4cfcd15276fa31.png

a_zombie.thumb.png.507ad2020f37002d79328f09917adf7d.png

a_wizard.thumb.png.1404d9cad7f6c000ee15e8044bfb9045.png

a_voyager.thumb.png.c197bb262355009d563261c24647ceb2.png

tropical.thumb.png.a21b376e375c4e8f1cb2e15d98b22ca4.png

• Like 1

Except for the Retro and Remakes i think it's complete. Really great with the videos and the bg's ..would be great if I found some good music to play while scrolling through these tables.

Anyway, very nice work and thanks again!

I gave a try to add the Retro label to the missing wheels .. 

The rest are on the FTP under my folder "Other Uploads/Fulltilt/Zaccaria/Wheels/Retro"

aerobaticsretro.png

diamondsretro.png

ewfretro.png

I also tried doing some of the labels for the remakes ..2016, 2017 and 2018

Here is what they look like, they are all on the FTP

sshuttle2016.png

hotwheels2017.png

nautilus2018.png

• Thanks 1

@Fulltilt thanks for adding the labels. I think i will use them also on my cabinet.

When looking at my collection i noticed the following are still missing year labels for the 2019 releases the others have been done already by brandonlaw that i was missing :

devilriders2019
clown2019

Are you still working on those it are the new releases from 2019 tables maybe you can use the images from draco on the ftp as a base for the 2019 version ?

Thanks again

edit: I created a version of these 2 myselve but did not upload as i'll see what fulltilt will do

also this might help other people:

Location for the wheel (docklet) images on ftp:

/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Draco1962/Zaccaria Pinball (by Draco no retro / year labels, original images this topic was about)
/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/BrandonLaw/Zaccaria/Wheel Images  (By brandonlaw plain and retro / year labels based on table image)
/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Wheel Images (By joyrider3774 no retro / year labels, follows game name naming convention, based on backglass pictures)
/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Fulltilt/Zaccaria/Wheels (by Fulltilt only retro / year labels added to existing wheels).

Using the docklet wheels in those locations along with perhaps a few posted on the forums (like in the topic with the launch script i think there was some there also). You should be able to get the complete set up until the releases for the current date (13/04/2019). Only devilriders and clown 2019 releases are missing with the 2019 year logo but it could be fulltilt still needs to add them

• Like 1

/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Fulltilt/Zaccaria/Wheels/Retro 

/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Fulltilt/Zaccaria/Wheels/Remake/2016

/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Fulltilt/Zaccaria/Wheels/Remake/2017

/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Fulltilt/Zaccaria/Wheels/Remake/2018

Hope these are ok and help complete this collection :)

11 hours ago, joyrider3774 said:

@Fulltilt thanks for adding the labels. I think i will use them also on my cabinet.

When looking at my collection i noticed the following are still missing year labels for the 2019 releases the others have been done already by brandonlaw that i was missing :

devilriders2019
clown2019

Are you still working on those it are the new releases from 2019 tables maybe you can use the images from draco on the ftp as a base for the 2019 version ?

Thanks again

edit: I created a version of these 2 myselve but did not upload as i'll see what fulltilt will do

Happy to be able to help a bit :)

Please upload your versions, I will be happy to add yours to my cab and have the full set.

Nice work to all, these Docklet wheels are awesome. Thanks again!

12 hours ago, Fulltilt said:

Happy to be able to help a bit :)

Please upload your versions, I will be happy to add yours to my cab and have the full set.

Nice work to all, these Docklet wheels are awesome. Thanks again!

I uploaded them to the ftp here /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Wheel Images/Remakes the base images are the ones from draco. I also uploaded the templates for 2019 & 2020 (based on your templates). However in my labeled docklet wheel images i did move the template layer up so the year value would sit abit above the original logo and not over it. If you want to have the year label exactly on same position as your labeled wheels you should use the template i created and don't move the layer. In the templates for 2019 / 2020 they sit at same position as your 2018 label template so you can reuse that

These look great, nice work! 

Got to be honest ..your work is so much more finished looking, mine is more of a place holder. 

Thanks for making and sharing the templates too :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for all the work you put into this,

is there another location on the FTP where i can find other mega docklets for visual pinball?

Im missing still a few like Abracadabra.badcats,Attack from mars,...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New Game Red Show Deluxe (2019) game name is redshowdeluxe.

Also updated wheels gimp xcf template to contain this image and added new deluxe tables section on ftp ( /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Wheel Images/Deluxe Tables ). The gimp xcf template was saved using gimp 2.10.14, i upgraded my gimp so not sure if it can be opened with previous versions

redshowdeluxe.thumb.png.9b3a2225b5d8b48d1cc1ebf1ec10eee9.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...