All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Zaccaria Pinball Gold 50% Off for Steam Summer Sale!

Draco1962

That's actually the normal price.  The 50% there means you save money when you buy all the tables as a package.  It's not on sale.

On a side note, it's totally worth the $40.  Their dev team is squashing bugs and updating with new features on, literally, a daily basis.  37 tables and access to all the bonus customization features for about the price of one season of PA.

I saw this Zaccaria Pinball package today and it looks pretty good. I was thinking about getting the gold package ..hoping I could get these on the cab too :)

Try this... it won't quite allow enough "top eye position" to make it completely square, like most of us want.  I posted on their Steam discussion to ask them for a bit more of that setting.  They have been really good about fielding requests... so if you want that camera view post on their Steam discussions.  Anyway, here are my settings in the meantime.

Untitled.jpg

7 hours ago, Drybonz said:

Try this... it won't quite allow enough "top eye position" to make it completely square, like most of us want.  I posted on their Steam discussion to ask them for a bit more of that setting.  They have been really good about fielding requests... so if you want that camera view post on their Steam discussions.  Anyway, here are my settings in the meantime.

Untitled.jpg

This looks good and with cab support coming ..why not go for the gold.

Will give these settings a try too :)

Post in their Steam discussions and let them know what camera settings you are interested in, and cabinet mode... they are way more responsive than most developers... and the more people that express interest the better.

Hmmm... that just constantly screen flickers for me :( Not just a 'flicker flicker' but a '95% of the time black - 5% visible' kinda flicker.... so more of a flash really.  I might leave that app for another day, my Win10 system for VP is running perfectly and I don't want to risk stuffing it up.

EDIT: Consulted Dr Google and 'Screen Flash' appears to be an "Incompatible App" problem with Windows10

Hmm... makes no sense whatsoever that it would be an incompatible app... however, I had so many problems with Windows 10 I had to roll back to 8.1.  Couldn't take it any more.  Too many little irritating problems.  Good luck with it, Rusty Car Doors.

• Like 1

When have windoze problems ever made sense? lol

Dr Google suggest it's either that or video driver. Considering that I have no issues with anything else, I have to point my finger at the app.

I'm doing a major update to the second PinCab today (it's not even running VPX yet, but is running Win7), so I might look at installing it on that to have a play and see if I think it's worth pursuing on #1 cab.

Tried the first free table and no display issues on my laptop with a GFX 970 card under Win 10. I may pull the trigger on the gold package. I grew up on a Joe Palooka machine in high school back in late 60s and still like the old school feel. Though, I really enjoy modern tables too!

Finally got this working ..had a problem where program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try to re-install to fix.

Trying to re-install only failed ..so after doing the Service Pack 1 update for windows 7, then I was able to install the VC redist package and complete the install.

Now the game is running :D

can anyone who has this tell me if this has full cab support.  

I have most of the classic wheels,  I only need to make 3 (SS)  and 10 (EM) wheels.

I don't want to buy this or make wheels for this if its another Pinball Arcade set up.

At present, it doesn’t. The tables are great, and at the price, worth the money. They seem to be aware of the interest so express your interest and concerns. I understand that they are responsive to suggestions.  The more of us that ask for the features the better the likelihood it may happen. 

• Like 1