All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Gameex/LEDBlinky- Preview Issue

biric

hi there

i seem to have troubles setting top my gameex/ledblinky system. i managed to get it working almost perfectly, but now i'm stuck at 'almost' which kind of drives me crazy.

problem is the 'preview layout / control panel' function: it works perfectly on MAME games but not so on other systems (like commodore amiga / c64..): whenever i select a game it shows the correct led colors for the corresponding control panel and then reverts to the color- scheme of the frontend as intended.

however, selecting non- MAME games previews all led's as 'off'. starting the game *will correctly load the default layout for that emulator*, so gameex seems to send the correct game/system info to ledblinky when starting a game, but not when previewing it. so, to me, it looks more like a gameex- issue than a ledblinky one, which is the reason why i post here.

any help would be greatly appreciated. 

my system: windows 7 on a 'bootcamped' mac mini, gameex/ledblinky in their newest versions, a control panel with a howler arcade controller (which by the way works perfectly for me but is the reason why i can't use gameex's led- plugin as -in my understanding- it does not support that controller).