All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Updated Pinball X now Playfield Videos Don't Play

NoRC

I am at a loss, I recently updated Pinball X and now none of the playfield tables I made (MP4) play anymore. These videos (1920x1080 MP4) had been displaying fine since November last year when I set it all up.

Nothing else has been changed on the system other than doing the PinballX update. 

Interestingly the PinballX update caused other issues, my 3rd monitor vpinmame displays were all without sound and the sizing is now out as well.

Did you update from the version immediately prior or was this a several versions jump? You may want to go to the PinballX.net site and download/install the latest LAV codecs. Hopefully that will resolve the video playing issue.

Also, when reporting an issue,  please provide copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files for review. Click the PinballX How to ask for help link in my signature for instructions on how to locate the files and submit them in reply to this post.