All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

igby 2016

wolfman24

Internet Gaming Bash of the Year 2016

IGBY is returning in July. Players can sign up for the contest at tournaments.twingalaxies.com and pick what team they wish to play for. Who will win this time? Will it be one of the MARP teams or one of the newcomer teams such as Screenshotties or Virginiawillbehad?

1. - Selected games will be played for the entire five week period July 5th to August 2nd

2. - Each team sends in 2 Games. send your game selections to Wolf no later than June 23rd. Wolf will inform all sites of game selections upon receipt of selections. Should duplicate game selections be received, the team with the highest number of registered players will yield to the team with the smaller number of players. The smaller team will select another game. Wolf will advise of all details once final list of games have been posted. Once games are selected and posted by Wolf. Games will be played with default dip switches

3. - Auto fire is not allowed

4. - AdjudicationAll Submissions require inp, stream, video, or ru. If submitting inp must be wolfmame .106, latest wolfmame, or ru. if submitting a stream or video make an attempt to show dips and romset. Verifying scores each team will have 1 or 2 people reviewing scores for other teams

5. - Submissions: players should submit their scores via tournament.vg – as we want to maintain as live a scoreboard as possible, please submit early and often. Please do not hold on to score submissions. no recording can be uploaded 24 hours after you recorded it. If these periods are violated, then that person's score for that game will be disqualified.

6. - All games must be completed and submissions received no later than 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time on August 2nd. Any scores submitted after this time will not be valid. Again, submit early and often.

7. scoring will be Top 5 from each team per game will score points for their team.

8. Teams are required to have a minimum of 10 players. Any team that does not have 10 registered players by the beginning of the event will be required to be placed in a state of "partnership". This is essentially a merger of two teams. For example, if Team XYZ is partnered with DKF, then the two teams will become "DKF + XYZ", essentially working as one. It is the sole discretion of the event organizer (wolf) if and how partnerships will occur, but in the event they do occur, they will be engineered to ensure overall tournament-wide team balance.

9. Scoring is based on placement and top 5 per team score. 1st and 2nd get more points so if there are 50 scoring positions 1st gets 55 points and 2nd gets 53

10. Banned game list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1On5-ecExtvP2mdQ4WvJlWqdtwrFuG4mUsefX9aAZrmE/edit?usp=sharing

A fast heads up on the IGBY. I was contacted by one of the organizers for this tournament on the Donkey Kong Forums and it looks like any GameEx members who are going to play will be merged with the players from the teams that don't have enough to make their own teams. This 6th team will be more than likely consisting of members from Aussie Arcade, Team PNS, and Retro Uprising. If you want to register, I would suggest getting in ASAP so that we can get an accurate count of how many people will be forming Team 6. You don't have to play everything nor do you have to play everyday; we have a lot of top talent in this combined team and of course I'll be there. If you want to play, just go to http://tournaments.twingalaxies.com/#/event/igby2016/main

and be sure to join team GameEx, do so as soon as you possibly can. Thank you!