All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX Backglass Videos Stalling

Jodannar

I have had mine running in attract mode all day with exceptions for installing the latest update. No stalls. Running with the LAV filters from the PinballX site (not the latest) on 3 monitor setup and with Defender enabled.

ont know. But doubt is windows installation. Ive had this issue twice, before and after a complelee reformat. Strange none-theleass. Will work with B2S in the front end until I can think of something else to try,

8 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

[I've updated the codecs download on the site to the latest]

Before or after my post? If you updated before the post, then my filters are before then.

• 2 months later...

Well this has reappeared on my machine today after adding a new system to pinballx. No other settings changed. Added visual pinball PROC and created a new media contents directory for it. After removing the directory the issue still occur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had a look at this, seen anything strange or otherwise in the ini? Very weird that it appeared after adding a new system. Removing the system and the issue is still there.Even deleting/moving the ini file so its recreated as defaults doesn't fix the issue.