All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Alternate sorting/display options? or custom sorting?

Lyanheart

I've been using Pinball X for a long time now, but one thing that has always bugged me is that I can't alter the table menus for different sorting options.

Currently, I can choose the basic "1970's tables" "1980s Tables" "Gottlieb tables" "Williams tables" etc etc... but I would love to be able to change these selections. I'm also surprised there is no "60s Tables" option, since I have several from the 1960's.

What I REALLY want is to replace all those with just 3 choices- "Electro-Mech Tables"  "Solid State Tables"  and "DMD Tables" based on the TYPE field in the database/manager.

Is this just not possible, or have I missed an option somewhere? Thanks!

It's possible to do this, but you'd have to turn off Default Filters under General Settings. Then you would have to edit some xml files to represent your three choices.

See the Custom Groups/Lists section in the guide. The documentation is old but it still applies here.