All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mega Docklets Style MAME Wheel Images

Draco1962

Looks good! Did you use the glare layer on it? I use it on all that I create. Keeps the feel consistent across all of the docklets and helps hide some imperfections in the background image if up scaled. 

• Like 1

@andyco - I have uploaded the mame.xml that B2K24 created for the vertical games. I have removed a few duplications that I found but there may be a few more. It is a good reference. You will see that I use the full description , for example MAME - 1941: Counter Attack (Capcom 1990) as the file name for each image.

Seems like you have the hang of the concept. Maybe if the two of us tackle the project from both ends - me from the top down and you working from the bottom up, taking a specific letter grouping, etc. things would move a little faster for the project.

I hope to "get back on the horse" soon but real life has me by the dangly bits as of late.  I am almost done with the "B" images.

MAME.xml

• Like 1

Here is an updated one that contains the MAME logo and all the others I use or have created for other projects. Just so you are aware, I have been adding a drop shadow to the game logos at the base before importing them as a layer for each wheel image. I usually scale them to the size needed, add the drop shadow, then merge the logo layer down, copy & paste into the layer right above the Dockelt Frame layer. I use the following settings for the drop shadow:

Offset X = 7

Offset Y = 7

Blur Radius = 15

Opacity = 70

Enjoy!

Mega_Docklet_Wheels._Template.xcf

Mega_Docklet_Wheels._Template.psd

• Like 1

Sweet! DId you upload them to the FTP in the folder I started?

EDIT: I see that you uploaded to your folder. Would you mind if I renamed some of them to fit the naming convention I started for the ones I haven't created yet? I may use some of yours to even replace some that I did. 

• Like 1