All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mega Docklets Style MAME Wheel Images

Draco1962

A new project - Mega Docklets Style MAME Wheel Images. These will be for vertical MAME games only. I can't guarantee that I will have images for all MAME games that are vertical pincab playfield playable, but will do what I can since there are upwards of 800+ games and sourcing decent images for some is very labor intensive. They will be available via the FTP once I get to a decent number of files.

Files can be found on the PinballX FTP Site for download under \OtherUploads\Draco1962\MAME Vertical.

Here are some that I have completed recently.

MAME - 18 Holes Pro Golf.png

MAME - 19xx.png

MAME - 1941 Counter Attack.png

MAME - 1942.png

MAME - 1943.png

MAME - 1945K III.png

MAME - Aero FIghters.png

MAME - Air Duel.png

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

ok thanks for reply i have all ur other sets for the pinball tables would be good to have them for vertical mame games to mate.then all wheels are the same nice and neat. were can i download them for the one u have already done mate.

• Like 1

Anytime! Would like to see a vid sometime of your table with the Mega Docklets in action!  In the mean time, here are the first "B" entries (Also on the FTP)...

MAME - Battle Bakraid (Eighting 1999).png

MAME - Bagman (Valadon Automation 1982).png

MAME - Baluba-louk no Densetsu (Able Corp, Ltd. 1986).png

MAME - Baryon - Future Assault (SemiCom 1997).png

MAME - Batsugun (Toaplan 1993).png

MAME - Battlantis (Konami 1987).png

• Like 1

With the number of files to try to source quickly, titles may get missed intentionally to save time and get the most images out that I can. Some may be missing due to not being able to source decent images or not having them on my  xml. Will see what I can come up with. 

Lone Ranger with no Tonto on this project. 

• Like 2

It's not difficult to do, and if I can find a decent source to work with, I can crank out quite a few quickly. Some of the titles have little source material to work with so I have to get screen captures from videos. As you have noticed, I am mixing it up a bit with images from flyers, cab side art, ingame snaps. Just whatever I can grab that looks decent. 

I appreciate the offer and will probably look at the videos during my attempt to source.

• Like 2