All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Launch Audio project for PinballX

gStAv

Thanks for the files. Now I'm hope this feature gets done *fingers corssed*

Updated the Black Rose as my file had the same sample but with more shitty bitrate *strange*
Also, normalized some of the alternative samples and uploaded them to the FTP/dropbox. 

Hope that's ok with you? No problem of taking them down otherwise.

I try to check your missing files asap. Too much on my plate now days *lol*

Cheers //G

• Like 1

I did a lot from your missing list, so check them out if you will :D

Though, I ca not understand how you can make lauch audio to Hulk and Memory Lane from
the ROM file. I'm not that keen on taking samples from outside of the real machine... :P

Hey gStAv,

I don´t have a GamEx account. Therefore I provided those files to enable you to upload the files to GamEx and Dropbox. That was my intention. ;)

I will immedeatly have a look at the new Uploads (as well for the normalized Versions)! Thanks in advance.

Regarding Memory Lane and Hulk: I will see if it is possible to fetch a characteristic "tingeling" with Audacity as a Launch Audio. I will come back with this.

Kind regards,

Jannek

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jannek said:

I don´t have a GamEx account. Therefore I provided those files to enable you to upload the files to GamEx and Dropbox. That was my intention. ;)

You are a Contributor so that gives you access to both upload and download from the FTP using your PinballX/GameEx credentials (both are the same thing). Just be sure to follow the instructions here and use port 21 for your access instead of port 22. If you have any problems, be sure to report to Tom via PM so he can address. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

You are a Contributor so that gives you access to both upload and download from the FTP...

Hey Draco,

thanks for that awesome Information! I wasn´t aware of this.

2 hours ago, Jannek said:

Hey Draco,

thanks for that awesome Information! I wasn´t aware of this.

We take care of our contributors! The least we can do for those that give back to the community.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey gang,

In order to give back a little bit I've sampled some of the Launch Audio files I am missing. I have quite a few more to do, but it's a start. They've been uploaded to the FTP. You can find them at: PinballX/Other Uploads/Kustom Kid/Media/Visual Pinball/Launch Audio

Here's what's been uploaded so far:

Spoiler

Black Hole (Gottlieb 1981)

Blackwater 100 (Bally Midway 1988)

Cyclone (Williams 1981)

Fathom (Bally 1981)

Fireball II (Bally 1981)

Haunted House (Gottlieb 1982)

High Speed (Williams 1986)

Hurricane (Williams 1991)

Independence Day (Sega 1996)

Super Mario Bros (Gottlieb 1992)

Tales from the Crypt (Data East 1993)

The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard (Data East 1994)

Time Machine (Data East (1988)

Waterworld (Gottlieb 1995)

Whirlwind (Williams 1990)

I also noticed a few typos after I uploaded them (Gottlieb missing a t, IndependAnce day instead of IndependEnce day) but I can't change them now. Either way, they're there for the taking. Hopefully I'll have more up later on. Thanks again for getting the ball rolling on this project!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 1:38 PM, gStAv said:

Tom, can you make random play of the Launch files in any way?

I have uploaded the variation files as [table name]+-0x.mp3 on the FTP.
Attached some files if you want to play with it. Would be so frikking neat. :D

Cheers!

Playboy Simpsons Sopranos multi launch.rar

Does anyone know if this feature (random play of launch files) was implemented?

I will only upload the real ones, because I have many that I have used what I have wanted, but there are a few that if I have made a capture of the audio on the one hand, for the table audio and then I have cut it to take the piece chosen for the Launch audio.

Then I'll tell you the ones I uploaded so you can review it and if you do not like it erase it.

Let's see if I get a slot Tuesday or Wednesday.

_-------------

Subiré solo los reales, porque tengo muchos que yo he usado lo que me he querido, pero hay unos cuantos que si he hecho una captura del audio por una parte, para el table audio y luego lo he cortado para coger el trozo elegido para el launch audio.

Luego te diré los que he subido para que tu lo repases y si alguno no te gusta lo borres.

A ver si saco un hueco el martes o miércoles.

I just uploaded these launch audio

Barb Wire (Gottlieb 1996).mp3 (Don´t sure real)
Dale Jr (Stern 2005).mp3 (The same of Nascar or GP)
Diablo Pinball (JP Salas 2017).mp3 (Diablo 3 Final Boss)
Duck Hunt (JP Salas 2017).mp3
Joust (Williams 1983).mp3
Mundial 90 (Inder 1990).mp3 (Not real, but good)
Paperboy (Original 2017).mp3
Rocky (Gottlieb 1982).mp3 (part of song)
Santa Claus (Original 2017).wav

I think in my pincab I have some more and that the backup disk that I used is older than some files, I have to check it out.

Then I have many that what I'm using is the audio launch of yours from another table.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...