All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Games You'd Like to See!

I didn't notice anybody had posted to this thread in a while, so I've gone ahead and added the previous requests as well.

Should Defender be voted, we'll have to further discuss whatever limitations were mentioned previously.  Thanks for the suggestions guys!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'll have to check... I think Frogger was another mention in the past that was turned down due to our rules.  Like, not having a high score screen, or an easily adoptable control panel.  The score screen isn't such a bad thing, as recently we had a GOTM that didn't have one, and it worked out ok. 

---

Looked at TG ->  http://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?platformid=46&gamename=Frogger

Seems like they have a valid entry, but without any high score board.  So we'd have to take photos where the score and the high score match for it to be legit.  Shouldn't be too difficult.  Consider it added! 

HAHAHA!! It's already one the list!  Just gotta wait for it to get voted!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can you add in the first post a list of the game names already selected for comps? This will help aid against multiple requests when people do not see them on the lists. Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean... you mean rather than remove them from the list I should maybe use the strikeout tag?  Or do you mean create a new list entirely that shows all the games we've selected?  If it's the latter, we already have that here.. it's just not been updated.  I plan on doing that soon.

I've already started automation for generating that list, you should have that update soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

I'm not sure what you mean... you mean rather than remove them from the list I should maybe use the strikeout tag?  Or do you mean create a new list entirely that shows all the games we've selected?  If it's the latter, we already have that here.. it's just not been updated.  I plan on doing that soon.

I was referring to the latter. Maybe make note and add a link to that list then?

BTW, you are doing a great job. Hopefully someone will enthusiastically step up to fill the Gimmeclassics shoes now that he is AWOL to lend you a hand in managing and promoting the comps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Luigimaker!  I'll add a few of those to the list.  Donkey Kong is already available to play, as is Tetris Grand Master!  We also have the 1st Metal Slug available, but I'll add the other ones to the list!  Feel free to jump right in on those and post a score.  There's nothing holding you back preventing you from doing so!  Enjoy the competitions!

EDIT:
Is "Susume! mile smile" the same as "Susume! Taisen Puzzle-Dama"?  The only available entry at TwinGalaxies for settings rules is:
http://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?platformid=46&gamename=Susume! Taisen Puzzle-Dama [GV027 JAPAN 1.20]
I just want to make sure before adding it.

20 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

EDIT:
Is "Susume! mile smile" the same as "Susume! Taisen Puzzle-Dama"?  The only available entry at TwinGalaxies for settings rules is:
http://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?platformid=46&gamename=Susume! Taisen Puzzle-Dama [GV027 JAPAN 1.20]
I just want to make sure before adding it.

It is not.

Also I just found out that DoDonPachi is on the list

Also I found that on twin galaxies it goes by the translated name go go! smile mile.