All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Games You'd Like to See!

Thanks for the suggestion!  I've added it to the list.  If I, or somebody else, gets any free time...  I hope to get this competition updated with a new game and poll.  I've been pretty ill lately with a C.Diff infection.  Don't really feel like doing much of anything anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 3:48 PM, hansolo77 said:

Thanks for the suggestion!  I've added it to the list.  If I, or somebody else, gets any free time...  I hope to get this competition updated with a new game and poll.  I've been pretty ill lately with a C.Diff infection.  Don't really feel like doing much of anything anymore. 

Hi buddy! Too bad you have been feeling so ill :o I hope the new year brings you new hope and new dreams and it will give you many blessings ^_^

If you want I can add a new game and poll. I don't however have the gamelist you use to random pick 6 games for the poll. Perhaps you can share this or PM the six games for the poll?

Hope to hear from you!

~ GC

Hey man!  Feel free to go for it.  The game list I use to pick random games from is this thread, just the 2nd post... I just update that post when a new game is suggested (finding the links/etc) and remove the game from the list if it's been voted.

Thanks for offering to help!  :)

• 9 months later...