All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Games You'd Like to See!

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2018 at 4:09 PM, rtkiii said:

Cannot believe I have not requested this before.  Alien Syndrome!

This was the 2nd game I ever bought on my own for Sega Master System.  The first was Lord of the Sword.  Master System wasn't that big around my area, so when we got one for Christmas one year from our Grandma (who got it at a garage sale), finding games was kinda hard.  None of the video game stores around had anything, and the only one that did was a Meijer store, and their selection was slim pickings at best.  Given our age, Mom wouldn't let us the games we WANTED, like Ninja Gaiden.  So I had to settle on an RPG and a space game.  Good times though.  I never played the original arcade (or MAME) that it was ported from.  So hopefully this will get added to a poll soon and voted on!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 12:10 PM, Floyd Turbo said:

I've been playing some "Armored Car".  Pretty fun game.  

hqdefault.jpg

Ah shit, yeah!!  This one is fun indeed.  Those ambulances really boogie after awhile.

• Like 1

I'd like to request this gem of a game by Konami.  Exed exes fancies this title.  

Iron Horse15496271563762810650147528387670.thumb.jpg.7bb26839524b80cfc632e4fddc9cb465.jpg

ps.  Is that cowboy checking his YouTube account for updates on his iPhone 10x?

MO

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...