SpesoftPinballXConvert-It
TerryRed

PinKadia! The Ultimate virtual Pinball / Arcade / PC combo cabinet!

Don't care about the bloody plunger, I'm still waiting to see 1942 on that badboy. 3 years and still no proof. I think you're making the 'arcade' bit up ... ;)

• Like 1

Into the abyss of the inside of my cab...

TV mount is sort of a French cleat, nothing wrong with that at all.  I plan to do my marquee that way:)

So if you had to do it over would you still make use of the inline fuse holders?  I've been leaning that way myself.

6 hours ago, tthurman said:

TV mount is sort of a French cleat, nothing wrong with that at all.  I plan to do my marquee that way:)

So if you had to do it over would you still make use of the inline fuse holders?  I've been leaning that way myself.

Yah probably. Depends on what I was using with them...but if in doubt, it doesn't hurt. If I was trying to save on space...maybe not. You'll get people who say it's not needed, but you never know.

See, you just never know do you?

In watching your video the idea that popped into my head was to put an appendage on that board that attached via a couple small hinges.  That way you could flip it up to work on and then have it drop down somewhat out of the way to access the areas below. 

Hard to make those calls with any confidence ahead of time, which often times leads to being one of those "seemed like a good idea at the time".  :D

• Like 1

So...now that I had some time....yes...after 3 years...the cab is shaking!!! I finally installed a real Stern Shaker Motor.

Looking good!

You'll probably need a decent size outboard with a seriously out of balance prop if you want your cab to actually move :lol:

• Like 1