All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

System Logo for alternateExe for VP

neohusky

Hi

I wanted to have a separate system logo for vpx, pmod5 etc etc without creating various PinballX systems for VP. Can we apply various system logos to the various alternate exe for VP?

An example of my xml is:

<game name="Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends (Data East)(1993)(javier1515)(1.0)(PMod)">    <description>Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends (Data East 1993)</description>    <rom>Rab</rom>    <manufacturer>Data East</manufacturer>    <year>1993</year>    <type>SS</type>    <hidedmd>true</hidedmd>    <hidebackglass>true</hidebackglass>    <enabled>true</enabled>    <rating>0</rating>    <alternateExe>VPinball99_PhysMod5.exe</alternateExe>    <Desktop>false</Desktop>  </game>  <game name="Airborne (Capcom)(1996)(Bodydump Jimmyfingers)(1.0)(FS)">    <description>Airborne (Capcom 1996)</description>    <rom>abv106</rom>    <manufacturer>Capcom</manufacturer>    <year>1996</year>    <type>SS</type>    <hidedmd>true</hidedmd>    <hidebackglass>true</hidebackglass>    <enabled>true</enabled>    <rating>0</rating>    <alternateExe>VPinball992.exe</alternateExe>    <Desktop>false</Desktop>  </game> 

Thanks