All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

TPA DX11 NoExCamera Mod table videos

Here is a link to a Media Pack of 30 second videos of all 66 tables using NoEx's Camera Mod for use with Front Ends like Pinball X

https://mega.nz/#!kx02gBhA!0iq_FM4EQK1oOq3g99spc5uocy8jogUc8l6s4lF dJkU

Its about 1.2GB and can be extracted into your "\PinballX\Media\Pinball Arcade\Table Videos" folder.
They'll need to be renamed to match what you have setup in your ini file tho.

Preview video on youtube of what they look like is here

• Like 1

Oh yes! This one is working better. Downloading as I type. :). Just got TPA working with Pinball-X yesterday with the images, on my cab. Be great to have videos running instead!

Thank you.

Can these go onto the Pinball-X FTP for ease of downloading individual tables for other users? (I've only got the first three seasons, but will keep the other videos for the future)

Oh yes! This one is working better. Downloading as I type. :). Just got TPA working with Pinball-X yesterday with the images, on my cab. Be great to have videos running instead!

Thank you.

Can these go onto the Pinball-X FTP for ease of downloading individual tables for other users? (I've only got the first three seasons, but will keep the other videos for the future)

glad it worked

and sure if yoiu wanna upload them there thats cool

OK - I can report I've got these running on my cab now, and didn't have to rename any of them either! This sort of thing saves a lot of time for us just starting out with setting up a machine. Very impressed with the file-size and quality, and it was useful to not have any audio on them too, as I'd gathered up the audio files from elsewhere.

I'll try to get them onto the FTP when i can. If there are files already in place, I'll add them into a sub-folder with your forum name if I can do that.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2016 at 2:47 PM, TerryRed said:

I'm trying to remember... I know I got most from the FTP (under visual pinball) and from this post.

You could always use Future Pinball Backglass videos as well if you needed to.

I have updated the majority of my Pinball Arcade videos using the Visual Pinball videos for the same tables as you suggested and they look pretty decent. Just missing a few such as Goin Nuts, Central Park, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (the only VP backglass vids have the grill in them which I am trying to avoid since I already have a grill and monitor for DMD displays).  If you have any backglass and table videos for any of these, could you upload them to the FTP?

• 9 months later...

I know I'm posting to an old thread, but wanted to say thanks for the videos - and to ask a question: have you posted the camera files that you used while taking these videos?  I like how they look - especially how they aren't quite as completely top-down as some of the other ones I have found and been missing with.  

For example, you can see the cowboys face instead of just the top of his hat on the playfield.  For the life of me, I can't seem to find the right combinations of camera settings to get this working.  Perhaps because I'm trying to modify the top view and not a hybrid one - but I like the top view because I just want to see the playfield and with the hybrid ones I can never seem to get rid of the seeing the backglass or cutting out too much of the sides of the bottom of the table..  Seems like I should be able to take a topview and rotate around the x-axis but I can't seem to get that to work.  So any chance you have posted your camera files somewhere?  Thanks.