All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mega Docklets Style Pinball Arcade Wheel Images

Draco1962

@Draco1962 These are great, funny enough I was just beginning to produce these exact same images because I loved your PBFX wheel images so much. I edited your .psd to make things easier on myself though, check it out. I added a clipping mask to make image cropping a billion times easier, also added in the rest of the major company logos into the file, just hide/reveal as needed. https://www.dropbox.com/s/zl93rc3ld8mfzg5/PBFX2-Wheel.-Template.psd?dl=0

• Like 1

Thanks for the share! The example in your Dropbox looks great! Be sure to open a separate thread and upload your alternative sets and .psd to the FTP as I am sure that some members may prefer them to the ones I created. It is always good to have creative competition! B) 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't created any for those titles. You may want to look under the other Mega Docklets threads, in the Downloads section, or the FTP. 

If you find that your access to the Downloads and/or FTP restricted, please consider upgrading your membership. While I don't mind sharing my creations with the community, I no longer put all of them in the forum threads as too many people take and too few give back. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, marxkemp said:

I'm no artist, but just to prove you don't have to be; Here is an image I just made with the resources of the real artists in here.

Bone Busters (Gottlieb).png

Thanks for sharing and contributing to the project and community!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...