All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

KODI keeps going on top

Gents,

I am using slingfront via the KODI plugin which essentially fires up slingfront on top of KODI. Slingfront opens fine and i am able to watch the feed with no issue (save the hardcoded keys in my last thread) except that after around 10 minutes of viewing the PROGRAMS screen of KODI appears on top of the slingfront feed. When this happens the KODI screen is all that can be seen but slingfront continues to play in the background (you can hear it). If i hit alt + f4 kodi shuts down and the slingfront screen is visible again.

To cut a long story short i need something to keep slingfront on top when it is open

Any ideas?

Cheers

As a hack/workaround, could you maybe use something like Autohotkey or similar to constantly force SlingFront to the foreground I wonder?

How do other apps deal with this - is it a bug in Kodi that makes it show itself or is it something about SlingFront not behaving well as a plugin?