All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

What to do... what to do!

ClassicGMR

I hate to see the oldies hacked but, if they are no longer working, better to have a piece of nostalgia recycled than in the dump.

Wouldn't kill a live console don't you fret none son! ;) Actually I thought about it and I think I need a system like the one below. I don't think I'm going to start this without the right case.

What is that i5? Retro-console conversion gonan be my next project, but wanting specs that'd run Wii games - this bad boy do that?

I bought it on Amazon as a gift but when my son told me he didn't need a PC anymore (fixed his own - DATS MA BOI!!!) I decided to keep it. I have another 4GB RAM chip, 250GB SSD, 500GB 7200 RPM data drive and two ultra slim case fans ready to go.

Just need to make sure I use the 2600 with the speaker holes cut out. I am trying to score one before I go with the solid cases I already have. There will be MUCH better ventilation on that. :)

post-3056-0-00052400-1398529988.jpg

• Like 1

Well my shells are on the way!

Unfortunately on the 30th I am having all my teeth removed. It'll be a week or two before I even want to touch this project at that point. But once I am back up and around it'll give me something to take my mind off the recovery. 2016 should start out fairly well I think. :)

New teeth and new emulation console!

It's needed to be done for years. I am actually looking forward to not being in pain every day. My son's mother had it done 2 years ago. She said she would go through it all again and it was worth it.

As for the Atari PC that'll be done as soon as I'm up and around again! :)