All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PINCAB] GameJunky 46/32/dmd Widebody PinballX Cabinet

imagamejunky

Hi guys. I am extremely late in posting this.

I built this custom Virtual Pinball Cab a while back and didn't get around to posting about it here. I'm really proud of how it turned out. It runs great and it's a lot of fun to play. I have spent MANY hours researching on the forums learning from many of you. Thanks you VERY MUCH.

So I thought I would share this now. I will try to give back to the emulation community with any help that I can.

Some of the details....

8 Contactors, Spinner/Shaker motor assembly, Knocker, Gear motor assembly, Analog Plunger with nudge, 10 RGB Led's, RGB flipper and magnasave buttons.

46" 1080p LED table screen

32" 1080p LED backglass screen

Vishay orange DMD connected to a PinDMD2

Here are some videos. Pics to follow.

https://youtu.be/dE78qlRKSxU

https://youtu.be/UXqv0w8IF9M

Thanks for looking.

Junky

• Like 1

You do some amazing and high quality work, very nice!

What degree do you pitch your playfield screen at?

You may want to check here and here, Todd. One good note I found was measure the slope of the playfield, not the glass above it. Looks like 6.5 -7.0 degrees of incline is recommended, but some manufacturer's will vary.

• Like 1

I've read that 6 is pretty much standard for modern systems, but sometimes the pitch of the cab is that, with the playfiled being 2. Would seem more pitch, within reason that is, is going to benefit a TV though.

Thanks for those links, hadn't read those particular threads.

You will have 3 different pitch variables to think about. The slope of the screen, the slope of the glass, and the height of the adjustable pinball machine leveling feet which will change the first 2 in the perspective of the player.

Junky

• Draco1962 changed the title to [PINCAB] GameJunky 46/32/dmd Widebody PinballX Cabinet