All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Epsxe x Command Line x Multi-tap

Alan Ribas

There is a command line so I do epsxe emulator enable multi-tap user function when it is started?

I searched the Internet and found several command lines this emulator, but none of that solves this problem of mine. :(

reason: When the game is over 2 player multi-tap must be enabled. And when the game is up to 2 players the multi-tap needs to be disabled.

If you are unlike those settings do not work the controls. I wanted to create two folders epsxe emulator, and within GameEx, I would add the command to multi-tap activation in one of two command lines. This is originally my plan.

GameEx.ini

PLAYSTATION (4 JOGADORES).ini

About this my doubt in this post, I asked the same question in another forum. The person replied that:
"there is the direct commandlineswitch to enable Multitab. But its possible to set ePSXe's registryentrys by the windowsconsoles Reg-command. "
That same person gave me a file containing this command line. It sent me a file called "ePSXe_Multitap.cmd"
The same held this command:
pushd::enable MultitabREG ADD "HKCU\Software\epsxe\config" /f /v "Multitap1" /t REG_DWORD /d  "1"REG ADD "HKCU\Software\epsxe\config" /f /v "Multitap2" /t REG_DWORD /d  "1"::run ePSXeePSXe %*::disable MultitapREG ADD "HKCU\Software\epsxe\config" /f /v "Multitap1" /t REG_DWORD /d  "0"REG ADD "HKCU\Software\epsxe\config" /f /v "Multitap2" /t REG_DWORD /d  "0"

I do not quite understand what this command does exactly. Or how to use it.I ask forum again. The answer I give so is answered. If anyone here in this forum knows anything about it please help me. :huh:

As I do not practice in the programming branch I was a little confused.
Adultery please tell me if I'm wrong.
If I want to use a command to activate the multi-tap the record I will use exactly is command line in a file with extension .CMD
pushd::enable MultitabREG ADD "HKCU\Software\epsxe\config" /f /v "Multitap1" /t REG_DWORD /d  "1"REG ADD "HKCU\Software\epsxe\config" /f /v "Multitap2" /t REG_DWORD /d  "1"
And if I want to disable the registration multitap will use this line:
::run ePSXeePSXe %*::disable MultitapREG ADD "HKCU\Software\epsxe\config" /f /v "Multitap1" /t REG_DWORD /d  "0"REG ADD "HKCU\Software\epsxe\config" /f /v "Multitap2" /t REG_DWORD /d  "0"

It's correct?? I ask this because the controls look very different. :huh: