All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Joystick configuration in WinAPE emulator

Alan Ribas

Currently I use the latest version of this emulator (WinAPE 2.0 a18).

1) could someone tell me how do I configure the two joysticks. With the option checked "enable joystick" only the first control works. And yet the provisions of the buttons are horrible.

I would myself map the keys of the controls (1 and 2 player) and then using and enjoying the Xpadder program. In short. Can you show me how to configure control 1 player and 2 player on the computer keyboard?

2) When I press the "Esc" button on this emulator back to GameEx but the emulator is still open.

Is there any command line I can use to force close it?

Thank you so much!

AMSTRAD GX4000.ini

GameEx.ini

I feel that the first problem was also solved. Not the way I wanted. But in another way. ^_^

I did so:

Most games of this system is only one player. Then the own emulator can set the keys we want. The mapped and then used the Xpadder Plugin. (Sorted out)

But a small amount of games are two players. I realized that every game has a different mapping. I was simply pressing all the buttons to find them. I put here available to all Xappder files with those mapped to keys in case anyone is interested.

I consider the problem solved! If you want to close this post that I feel free !! :rolleyes:

File.rar

• Like 2