All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

WinKawaks (borders not disappear in full-screen mode x Windows 10)

Alan Ribas

Recently I upgraded my operating system to Windows 10.

After this update, whenever I enter the WinKawaks emulator in full screen mode this amulador still show its borders. I took a screen shot to show how it looks.
I tried to run the emulator in compactibility mode but it still fails.
I have no idea what I can do to solve the problem. Can someone help me?
WinKawaks version: 1.64

log.txt

GameEx.ini

NEO-GEO.ini

post-27643-0-65594000-1446996533_thumb.j

Due to overlapping functionality with MAME, this is not an emulator that I currently run. Having said that, the black bars issue you describe is almost always related to video settings within the emulator itself. I would take a look a look at the Video menu in WinKawaks and look for any settings related to Resolution or Aspect Ratio to see if there's something that needs to be tweaked. Good luck Alan!

I uninstalled Windows 10 to my computer and installed Windows 7. The emulator started to get full screen again. :rolleyes:

Whatever the configuration that must be done, will not be in WinKawaks emulator, but the windows 10.

And I have no idea where to start. If anyone has a solution please let me know !! :wacko: