All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[CABINET] PinballX

Tom Speirs

Looks fab - very polished + nice finish. Hope it has a safe trip to Blighty :)

And bloody hell - how expediently did that thing get put together. I'm coming up to nearly 2.5 years on my build, and it still hasn't got plexi or sideart on :(

Hope you enjoy, Tom - worthy payoff for all those long hours coding. :)

Looks fab - very polished + nice finish. Hope it has a safe trip to Blighty :)

And bloody hell - how expediently did that thing get put together. I'm coming up to nearly 2.5 years on my build, and it still hasn't got plexi or sideart on :(

Hope you enjoy, Tom - worthy payoff for all those long hours coding. :)

We build custom machines in around 2 weeks. It's all we do here. We are cheating though. We have our own CNC machine, wood shop, powder coater and 5 full time guys at our 6000sf shop ;-)

• Like 2

Meh. I have a hacksaw, some little g-clamps and an 'ammer. Oh and a 6ft x 4ft shed. :D

Great product + kudos for you guys for making a go of presumably what started out as a hobby and a passion.

So.... driving cab next, Tom? Or maybe a custom built shooter cab.

Meh. I have a hacksaw, some little g-clamps and an 'ammer. Oh and a 6ft x 4ft shed. :D

Great product + kudos for you guys for making a go of presumably what started out as a hobby and a passion.

So.... driving cab next, Tom? Or maybe a custom built shooter cab.

Yes and thank you. It started in my garage about 3 years ago. We have been very blessed with lots of help and amazing customers. It's far from a huge success but our focus on crazy good customer service has been the key so far.

• Like 2

I'm sure it comes with it's own struggles as any business, but it must be gratifying doing something your so passionate about for a living. I've been perusing your website, and you guys do some impressive work!

Customer support, what is that? Given the rarity finding that these days, I'm sure it will go a long way towards your success. :win:

:pbx:

I think that it would be really cool to see one of the pincabs assembled from start to finish in a time-lapse video, with maybe some commentary thrown in at key stops regarding the process steps, parts, etc. I am impressed at what I have seen so far of the workmanship and detail.

• Like 1

I think that it would be really cool to see one of the pincabs assembled from start to finish in a time-lapse video, with maybe some commentary thrown in at key stops regarding the process steps, parts, etc. I am impressed at what I have seen so far of the workmanship and detail.

We do have a brand new video on the front page of our website. It shows some of the steps but we can't give all our secrets away ;-). www.VPcabs.com

• Like 1

Sorry, I just stumbled across this thread. Brad's a great guy, he's helping me on my cab. Also worked on a project with him, (don't know if it still needs to be under wraps or not).

Adultery, maybe your wife will let you get this?..... Or the other one if you can't afford the first one. :D

post-23093-0-16146400-1447312907_thumb.j

post-23093-0-25088300-1447313000_thumb.j

• Like 1

We do have a brand new video on the front page of our website. It shows some of the steps but we can't give all our secrets away ;-). www.VPcabs.com

Kind of had an idea based off of my first suggestion that would look cool for a PinballX startup video on the ViPCabs would be the same fast motion time-lapsed assembly of a cabinet with the cabinet booting up and displaying the VPCabs logo with a pan-in to the playfield as a game playfield loads followed with a fade to the VPCabs logo.

It is here and all in perfect working order. Two things the pictures don't show is the awesome sound system and force feedback. Having the volume control right on the front is an excellent feature too.

It really is the best new cab experience I have ever had, either arcade or pinball. There is no such thing as perfection in a product or business but the whole experience has to be as close as it gets.

I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. If it was crappy I wouldn't say it!

Apart from my Team Mongoose BMX and my Sinclair ZX Spectrum back in the day its the best toy I have ever had!

Cheers.

Tom.

• Like 4