All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[CABINET] PinballX

Tom Speirs

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest anyone get one if they are in Europe but I have to be very thankful to them for supporting me and PinballX. So if your getting some good use of PinballX you all should be thankful too :)

I've enjoyed dealing with VPCabs and I had pretty much given up on any commercial aspect with GameEx or PinballX but these guys are very professional and are coming through. Normally (but not always) any commercial enquires are a waste of my time.

I don't know what the product is like yet but I can certainly recommend there professionalism.

It's not me trying to suck up to sponsors. Its honesty, credit where it is due and its very refreshing for me to have something like this go so well. Although you probably wouldn't understand unless you were in a similar position to me with the front ends.

Why do you have to be such a huge JERK!!

Joking of course, makes me wish I were rich so I could afford one of these Mercedes Benz type cabinets!

My wife would never allow that in the budget. :)

Man that's effin sexy... Can I come play at your workshop before it goes out? Tom will understand if the buttons stick a little! :)

• Like 1

Why do you have to be such a huge JERK!!

Joking of course, makes me wish I were rich so I could afford one of these Mercedes Benz type cabinets!

My wife would never allow that in the budget. :)

Man that's effin sexy... Can I come play at your workshop before it goes out? Tom will understand if the buttons stick a little! :)

You can come by any time and help test play :)