All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Cannot Get LEDBlinky Working

the_greeze

Hi Guys,

I'm having an issue getting LEDBlinky to run with PinballX. I have installed LEDBlinky in the PinballX/Plugins directory and have set the options in LEDBlinkyConfig.exe to reflect PinballX (screenshot attached).

It's supposed to run a small animation upon loading the front end but nothing is happening. The animation runs fine within the LEDBlinkyAnimationEditor.

I don't think LEDBlinky is being called its log file shows no activity (I have set 'Enable Debug Log').

I got LEDBlinky running with little issue on my videogame cab (running GameEX) but I'm really struggling here!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Screenshots and log files attached.

Thank you... :)

log.txt

PinballX.ini

post-28887-0-83230600-1446299769_thumb.p

post-28887-0-97297900-1446299775_thumb.p

post-28887-0-29202300-1446299781_thumb.p

If you want to run the animation on start of pinballx you need to set it to run from the FE Options tab in the ledblinky config.

Yes, I know :) . I have LEDBlinky in my videogame cabinet as well and I'm wanting to use the same animiations in my pinball cab.

Just going by your screenshot you are in the game options tab not the front end tab. Have you enabled the ledblinky plugin in the pinballx plugin manager.

^^^This.

What a dope; I hadn't installed the plugin <smacks head> :rolleyes: Now working as expected...

Thanks for the help Lizard.