All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Yolympics 2016

wolfman24

Yolympics 2016

Dates

Now to December 21st-Nominations of games

December 22nd to January 15th-Voting for the games

January 20th to January 26th-Draft

January 26th to March 1st-Length of the contest at 11:59 pm est

The Nomination period

Players will nomination 1 Game per selection of dates. Submit it through this form.

Dates for Game Nominations

1980-1984

1985-1989

1990-1994

1995-2000

Game List

7 Games from each range of dates for a total of 28 games

Adjudication – We understand different people have access to different equipment - both for broadcast/recording and gameplay (e.g arcade/MAME cabinets). With that in mind - and a desire to be as inclusive as possible since this is just for fun - the official policy will be "make your best effort to provide evidence." While video and/or INP is still the best form of evidence, we will also accept screenshots, photographs, and in-person verification as evidence for arcade cabinets and other situations (e.g. batteries fail, memory cards fill up) where a more complete form of evidence is not available or easily accessible. Every score is subject to challenge / review, regardless of what forms of evidence is supplied. Therefore, it is in every player's best interest to provide as much evidence as possible.

Other Rules

Overall Top 5 scores require an inp, video or stream

-The score you claim must be done on the first credit of your inp recording. Failure to do so will result in your score being changed to what it was for the first credit.

-To encourage good sportsmanship, no recording can be uploaded 24 hours after you recorded it. If these periods are violated, then that person's score for that game will be changed to zero.

-No Autofire

No Pausing

If using an inp file can use one of the following: latest WolfMAME, WolfMAME .106, or RetroUprising

All scores require at least a screenshot

Scoring

will be Top 5 from each team per game will score points for their team

Registering Is not Open At The Current Time but you can sign up here so I can alert you when it is opened

Banned Game list

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...