All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[App] WHoSeBox - Your own personal dropbox

stigzler

FullLogoGE.png

(as in Windows Home Server-Box)

Dunno if I should post this here, really, but this may prove useful if you've got a Home Network and/or Server/NAT/WHS. I knocked it together this weekend to help with another project I'm doing and it kinda got its own steam. Basically, a small app that allows you to use you home server like dropbox (although you could also use it for managing shares etc). Main purpose for me was around assets management and also that cool 'right click to get the public URL' thing that dropbox does!

Oh, and of course, it means that you can host all your own stuff so as not to burden the fellas at dropbox.

You can see more here:

https://whosebox.codeplex.com/

pic:

filemenu.png

Dammit - just realized - if I do serve all my own pics - then I'll have to leave my server on all the time :(

doh.

• Like 1