All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

(grumble grumble)

We need some more scores posted! We have so many players now, there's gotta be somebody out there who beat wolfman24! BTW, we only have 8 days left. Kinda sad, considering we gave you guys an extension and allowed a whole extra month to get those scores in. So lets see some action!

• Like 1

Darn! After I posted that message, I had some stuff to do, then ended up vomitting :( and not feeling like playing. Turns out I got the flu. Went to the doctor and he gave me some pills to knock it out, but they're killer horse pills that knock me out along with it. I'm half asleep writing this. Any chance one of my HS Mod buddies can take over for a few days maybe and update the appropriate threads with the GOTM winner, etc? Thanks guys! And congrats to the winner, ExedExes!

Congratulations ExedExes !!

As our reigning Hi-score King you've won your 5th badge of honor with a top score of 32K ! Wolf came in close with a respectable 24K.

Your GOTM banner as always will be presented to you shortly :)

As for the rest of you, it ain't over yet! Although the GOTM has finished you can still compete for a position on this board. Our regular boards roll forever so bring out your looting skills and hack 'n slash your way to the top spot!

@ All: October is all about Halloween at the GameEx Hi-Score community....feel free to join the fun !! During the month of November we'll have our next GOTM competition. A poll will be published shortly :)

• Like 1

Congratulations ExedExes !!

As our reigning Hi-score King you've won your 5th badge of honor with a top score of 32K ! Wolf came in close with a respectable 24K.

Your GOTM banner as always will be presented to you shortly :)

As for the rest of you, it ain't over yet! Although the GOTM has finished you can still compete for a position on this board. Our regular boards roll forever so bring out your looting skills and hack 'n slash your way to the top spot!

@ All: October is all about Halloween at the GameEx Hi-Score community....feel free to join the fun !! During the month of November we'll have our next GOTM competition. A poll will be published shortly :)

Grats you dawg :D

• 3 months later...

Sad thing is I played 1943, 1944, Bubble Bobble, and DK3 all for about 2 hours and I could never get past my last HS...Gauntlet and CC are ones I knew I did not have a lot of time to play in the past and I knew I could beat those., :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know! We have a bunch of games, and a lot of players on our boards, but nobody is posting scores. Seems like we only get a burst of scores when there's a Game of the Month, then everybody moves on after posting their score. The idea was to have a spotlight game each month and people would dedicate more time to beating each other over and over. Trouble is, once the month is over, they move on. I think part of the problem too is we now have a large amount of games available, and people just don't know what to play. Either that, or the people who HAVE posted scores are just so good that nobody tries to even, well.. try. The thing is, even if you're not the best, you can still post a score, and on a game like this where we only have 6 places up..there's really no reason not to.

Anyway, nice job! I also noticed that this was a featured GOTM, and we never posted the winner on the OP, so I fixed that. :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!

It's been awhile since I've been on here.

I'm still alive, life at work and home has gotten busier and unfortunately taken up more of my free time, but I have not forgotten about you all!

My score is not that good, more posting it to say hi, and remember how to do it again.

Hope you all are well and dandy!

Yung-Jedi    12,375

96201512940-1.jpg

Holy Moly!  It's Yung-Jedi, back from the dead!  :)

Glad to have you back.  Not a whole lot has changed since you left.  We finally got a new GOTM going, and a new thread dedicated (and pinned) to suggestions for future polls/gotm.  Feel free to take advantage of that!  GC has been kinda out, so I've had to step up.  That's one of the reasons for the new thread and the GOTM delay (since he was pretty much controlling all the new content).  In any case, I'll say it again.  Glad to see ya and hope you post some new scores soon!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

Hey Han!

Thanks for the note man, I appreciate it.
I plan on getting back here more and posting more.I'll check out the new GOTM this weekend.Sorry I was peaced out there for awhile!

Yung Money??  No, no, it's Yung Jedi!!  

Hey!  It's great to see you again!!  Hope to see you get back into this awesome site!   We missed having you around.  

Did you see my Rygar run, buddy?  I was on fire that day!  Lol.  

M.O.

• 1 month later...

Blast from the past!  I've still yet to try and play this game.  Wonder why that is.  I know I'm busy, but I should always manage to find time to post something up.  Ok, next day off it's on!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 4 months later...