All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

• 4 weeks later...

I thought about playing this the other day, since I haven't posted a score for it yet.  But something came up just as I was about to and never got to.  Hope to soon though!  Thanks for the score! :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

On 4/2/2018 at 10:46 AM, hansolo77 said:

I'm not sure either.  I've seen people play it but I've not really had much motivation to do so myself.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

On 4/1/2018 at 11:12 PM, Cynicaster said:

Cyn's Easter weekend score blitz - 1 of 5

8,030 (Elf)

I remember seeing this game at the local rollerskating rink in the 80s; I didn't understand the appeal at the time, and still don't.  It's OK I guess... but it just seems ridiculously unfair. 

y4m64u95KYPYyUKED7j-VKyE0ilnv6w-aQJYetlS

Agreed.  I skimmed by this one a time or two and never bothered playing it.

• 3 months later...

Soooo.. I've still not played this game yet lol!  I really need to make an effort on my next day off.  Kinda upset with myself.  Scores are still valid though, keep them coming!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Mod Note - Leaderboard links need updated once a new version of our DBM is provided.  Floyd Turbo's score is temporarily linked to GimmeClassics's entry.