All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

My progress, or regress.

Viktory2k1

Hi I started this in late march and the cab and wiring are coming along for the pinball, it is the software thate is killing me, Here is what I have so far...

IMG_0663_zps1fkyfhlx.jpg

IMG_0664_zpscitw17bp.jpg

IMG_0652_zpsflufi3j7.jpg

IMG_0616_zpsbl6nay3m.jpg

IMG_0662_zpsfhhwzxy4.jpg

IMG_0643_zps8dbbswcr.jpg

IMG_0637_zpsmwwgrqkq.jpg

IMG_0638_zpsrhcgdtnc.jpg

I just can't seem to get the software working, every imaginable problem has been happening. Thats why I am here, also on VPfourms.

Vic

• Like 1

Sweeeet!!

If you want things just the way you want it, you have to factor in software and setup for just as long as your cab build. I started my cab 2 years ago. Last time I touched the hardware of cab was about a year ago.... ;)

Keep on trucking and it'll be sublime!

Your garage is as clean as mine :)

Your cabinet looks very nice.

Patience with this project. I did a build last Fall with my Buddy and the amount of time we spent building the cabinet was not even close to the amount of time I spent(and still spend) on getting the tables to work correctly :)

Great resource - rtkiii on that site as well...im a noob but willing to help if you have questions.

http://www.vpforums.org/

Yes, I belong to that forum, now I have a new issue, I upgraded my desktop pc to windows 10 and has been a noghtmare. I can't change the titlebar color or I get script errors so it is back to gray. I think I spent more time on this then the pinball pc. Here are 2 vids of stuff I want to do to it. The reason there are 2 is the camera crapped out halfway through the first one so I was not sure if it recorded so I made another. Yes, I think I have maybe 1 or 2 tables working out of 15 using the directB2S backglass server. WOW and this nightmare. A little over whelmed. Thanks for the compliments on the cab,

Vic

Nice video...except for the Packer blanket :) - Windows 10 I cannot help with that. I am staying with Windows 7 for a long time because I do not want to go through configuring VP again :)