All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] Windows 10 Clock App

Draco1962

Just a little AHK script that I pieced together to invoke the Windows Clock and Calendar to pop-up from the System Tray. I am working on putting together either a laptop or PC that my mom can use as sort of an information center She doesn't have much in the way of PC skills so I am trying to piece together some "senior friendly" apps with the elder memory in mind.. There are times where she kind of loses track of date and/or time. Hopefully this, along with other apps will help her to be able to locate frequently and oft forgotten phone numbers and address, account information, or just be able to go through family pictures to view.

The script is simple and this should work on any OS Windows Vista or later, although it may also work on XP. The Windows 10 Clock and Calendar are a welcome departure from the previous with the larger text and format.

I have included the .ahk along with the compiled .exe. To kill the app in the system tray, simply hit ESC.

post-5872-0-65541900-1438479076_thumb.pn

Win10_Clock.zip

• Like 3