All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PinballX Verbose Logs

whynotpizza

Is there a way to run PinballX in some sort of extended/verbose mode to get better logs than what comes as default? I am trying to troubleshoot problems with backglass videos not displaying properly (only showing static image) when navigating in PinballX. Backglass works fine when table is selected for game play, just not during navigation. Hopefully extended logs will help show where the problem is so I can fix.

Thanks,

David

You posted in the GameEx General forums. Please be careful where you post so that we can try to assist you without much delay. The logs are what they are, however, please post your pinballx.ini and log.txt (Click here for additional information on how to find these files and others that may be required).

The team and members can take a look at these and may be able to offer some suggestions.