All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Looking for GameEx Logos for Themes

RedDog

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed this one. I checked the GameEx FTP but none have been moved there. We used to have various collections submitted by users over the years, but since the GameEx.com site was transitioned to a new page format, many of those collections are not available through the new site.

The Download link at the top of the Forums header under System Images has actual system iumages, and, if you search under entries started by KRC you will find various system logos that he sourced. As for the actual good quality logos with transparency, there have been several attempts to get a solid repository started that have sputtered over the years. Not an easy taks to get these all sourced I'm afraid.

If you wanted to start something, I would be glad to help where I can in updating. The GameEx FTP site would definitely be the safest place to place such a project.

I'm not sure if we are on the same page, so I will ask again just to clarify...

I get the impression that you might be thinking I am asking for emulator or console logos, which is incorrect. I am actually looking for GameEx logos in the newer style, like this: 1_logo_gameex.png

If there are none, I can certainly make my own approximation. I would just need to find the appropriate font file.

Ok, gotcha. You will need to check with Tom as the new logos are actually part of the redesign for Evolution. If he is ok with your request, he will likely put them up for download.