All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

2.0 pinballx

randr

ahh randr, so that is why you asked on VPF.

B2S is probably looking for the screenres.txt file which should be where the tables is located. Here is the screenres.txt format if needed

1920 <-- Playfield screen X resolution (width)
1080 <-- Playfield screen Y resolution (height)
1280 <-- Backglass screen X resolution (width)
1024 <-- Backglass screen Y resolution(height)
2 <-- Display number for the backglass monitor
0 <-- offset for the backglass on the selected display (normally left at 0)
0 <-- offset for the backglass on the selected display (normally left at 0)
600 <-- Width of the DMD area in pixls
200 <-- Height of the DMD area in pixels
1280 <-- X position of the DMD area relative to the upper left corner of the backglass screen
0 <-- Y position of the DMD area relative to the upper left corner of the backglass screen
0 <-- Y-flip, flips the LED display upside down

I would say better. Performance is great! maybe to fast? And is skipping? Table will load with proper backglass and settings but for example:

Twilight zone dx9 has directb2s in pbx and so does physmod5(both with speaker panel) but night mode does not show any b2s. When tables load they do not show speaker panel. All named different with matching b2s. But some tables only one version either physmod5 or dx9 and don't show and is named right tried resetting settings for b2s but still wouldn't show in pbx. Example would be Dracula

To be clear, are you saying some direct2b2s files simply don't display at all or is this just the speaker grill? And are you saying it was working in 2 but not in 2.01?

To turn the speaker grill on or off you will need to do this within PinballX not the table. Nothing I can do about that if the name in the table script is different.

Name is same in table script that I can say for certain. Some tables won't show directb2s at all in 2.01. If I recall this was not a problem in 2.0. I would need to re install 2.0 to verify.