All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Mame] IGBY 2

wolfman24

This is tough for me because during this tourney I've already been away on a week vacation, and I'm about to leave on another in a few days. Plus, I just sold my house and am in the process of moving. Plus all the other busy-busy summer stuff like taking care of yards and home projects. Plus work. It doesn't help that I'm pretty much starting from ground zero on almost every single one of the games in the list. Fun as they may be, it's hard to give all of them a real go.

I know, excuses excuses.

Asteroids - 20,120

Strikers - 360,100

Star Force - 288,500

Mustache - 209,620

Triple Punch - 13,830

[it's not letting me post the rest of my photos, saying they're too big... even though they're only 150k or so]

post-26250-0-51095300-1437708895_thumb.j

post-26250-0-26025200-1437709025_thumb.j

post-26250-0-59095800-1437709119_thumb.j

• Like 2

That is some hectic schedule you have there Cyn! Respect and many thanks for taking some precious time to contribute to the comp :o

[it's not letting me post the rest of my photos, saying they're too big... even though they're only 150k or so]

I think i know what is happening there. Being a Basic Member, you're uploads are limited and you have probably reached it - seeing all the scores you have posted ^_^

You can quickly remedy this though by deleting some of your old screenshots (don't worry because if already approved they are locked in the system and not needed any more).

To find out how, check the Announcement i made on this subject ;)

Hi guys, I'll try to help post some scores this weekend, assuming I can figure it out.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been hella busy.

I logged some serious hours on Punisher over the past 4 or 5 days, even got a sore wrist. Ha!

I was looking at a clock in my basement it said 11:30pm, so I thought I was good, but I forgot to set it ahead.

I think I still made it in time, as we normally always go off the latest time zone, west coast or even Hawaii if I recall in the past.

On this Olympic thing I have till Aug 5th correct?

I'll have to find this game list and figure out submission stuff.

I wish I could help more, the one game a month is hard enough for me to find time for.

Love you boys, chat soon!

Great work as always Exed!

• Like 1

Thanks to all the players, The IGBY board, and wes for this great contest. That website and scoreboard was amazing wes pat that back of yours. congrats to marp winning with 5210 points and the pro with 1077 points for the players.

Great Job Gameex, Great to see you guys playing in the contest. Top Players were ExedExes(4th), MameOffender(27th), and Murve33(51st).

Yes, well done ExedExes - single handedly took everyone on! You're a fierce player man, and i for one am glad you play here. You are formidable and you played for us! I don't think any of us could have asked for more. I respect you so much for giving your efforts to GameEx, when you could so easily have ditched us and played for another team...

I want Ex to be fully recognised as a GX Hero...

• Like 2

I'm really surprised that I managed to hang on to a top 5 position, as you saw there was rumblings with ThePro just coming in and grabbing first. I just couldn't do any better than I did in all 28 games. They were mostly good ones at least (although trying to figure out how to score better in Tetris Plus 2 really annoyed me, I could NOT get past 1.7 million!)

You all should know I'm pro-GX all the way, no matter what other sites I play on and any other contests I undertake. Ever since I participated in a tournament in early 2014 that was co-produced by GimmeClassics, you all took me in to your HSC, not minding that I swooped in and stole the Toobin title on my very first attempt with days to go for that game :lol: I have been treated with the utmost respect from the mods and members here.

I am extremely competitive as you may know. My arcade-fu is not as competent as the MARPers nor will it probably ever be, but you know I fight for one team, one place, and it is because of the support I receive here that I will continue to show these competitions that we're no second rate squad! It's a team effort and what you all did for the IGBY this month is just as important as my contributions.

Thank you all, and may we fight again next tournament. :win::GXEvo::win:

• Like 4

The shootemup contest that gimme and I did

That's it!

I went back to look at it.

GC and rtkiii were a team! MO and Cynicaster! There's a team right there.

Lots of names from RU too!

Of course Erppo and Jaimers took it, though. Elite shmuppers they be.

But me and my fellow partner-in-shmups Dunpeal2064 took 3rd. Good times.

I always wanted to make a 2nd one(might be making one next year) but it seems like shootemup system has no interest in me anymore lol posting to see if i can spark interest in a shootemup type igby but nothing.

igby form if people want to fill it out

I roll with an X Arcade Tankstick, equipped with 2 Happ Competitions, almost 2 dozen buttons, and a trackball. Two things are missing: a decent 4 way joystick and a spinner...

• Like 1

I'd love to know yer rig, Exed... We should have a special section in the social area called "Show us yer rig..." or something, where the GE regulars reveal what they're playing on....

My sarcasm detector is likely on the fritz, but just in case anyone wasn't aware you can do that exact thing right over here ... Come one, come all!

Long time, no see, null. My sarcasm ambiguity seems to be getting worse with age. Progressively told these days that people "just can't tell." In this instance, no sarcasm intended. As a rule, I'm only sarcastic about bureaucracy, the government and people of privileged/power being thick.

I was thinking more of a single thread - one post per man of their rig (or two if they have two - what the hell - three if they got three).....

Unless everyone's like me and never got it finished. :D