All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Mame] IGBY 2

wolfman24

@dazzle the site works fine for me on my phone which browser sucks, and works great for google chrome and firefox

Well, it doesn't ^_^ more than a few have had problems...

upgrade your computer then lol

Never had to before, both of my comps are fine.

@ Wolf: unfortunately quite a few members have experienced problems signing up for IGBY 2 - which has led to quite some frustration. I'm afraid denying the fact the tournament website is not working too well doesn't help ;)

I'm not sure to what extent you're involved at maintaining the tournament website but we would appreciate it if you could pass this information to the website devs.

Thanks man !

• Like 1

from the website dev

give me something I can use. Just saying "it don't work" is extremely unhelpful. I need to know what web browsers they're using and EXACTLY what problems they're having or I just can't do anything.

No, you are just given the option to go ahead and become something other than a basic member when you sign up. If he isn't interested in having anything but basic access, don't select anything, and click "create account" at the bottom to move on the the member details input screen.

• Like 2

Sadly fellas, I cannot offer my participation as support. Anywhoos I was always last picked and put in goal, so that gives you some idea... I can however be totally behind Team GE and say - go for it fellas - mop the floor with the two left handed muddy funksters.... or is that not very sporting?

No, you are just given the option to go ahead and become something other than a basic member when you sign up. If he isn't interested in having anything but basic access, don't select anything, and click "create account" at the bottom to move on the the member details input screen.

yeah finally saw that now lol

from the website dev

give me something I can use. Just saying "it don't work" is extremely unhelpful. I need to know what web browsers they're using and EXACTLY what problems they're having or I just can't do anything.

To be honest I think you should take a little more time to read our replies... : ;)

I registered!

I had to use IE because FF did nothing when i clicked "Create Account".

So i created my account in IE... then, IE can't see anything - it's all symbols and numbers - every page!

So i go back to FF, look at the Team page to see if i registered - i have! WOOP

I try to sign in on FF - nope, login button does nothing.

I go back to IE and try to logout - i can't, it's all symbols and numbers! I try to guess on the screen where logout might be. No dice.

Quit both browsers wondering why, seeing as both FF and IE are in the top 3, that i had to go through that :wacko:

Just FYI, you can log in on Chrome, at least on my mobile, but I don't see any way to register.

None of the formatting/css works right either. Links overlap each other and the js seems a little buggy...

the creator of the site tried to sign up here but you have to pay to be a member now. when did this happen?

yeah finally saw that now lol

Again, please take some time before jumping to conclusions ;)

Just saying :)

Gate are open send in your submissions thru http://www.tournament.vg/#/event/igby2/main

dips can be found on both the contest site and here

a spreadsheet of the games

rom folder and cfg

sign up ends next week and you will be assigned to a random team let me know if you want in

I encourage Team GameEx members to share a snapshot of their hi-score submissions. It's more fun and easy to keep track of each others hi-score efforts :)

Of course you also have to submit your score using the official submission form at tournament.vg !

My Star Force hi-score submission for Team GameEx:

initials: DEN

post-10451-0-21459000-1436034483_thumb.p

Wtg! Top of the leaderboard! Whoa that dudes got some mad skillz.

Heh, honestly it's more of the quantity of the scores than the quality. I just happened to play more than anyone else, and place better doing it. I've got no #1 scores in any of the games, and honestly I'm not going to reach any of them. Just improving where it's needed. I'm no stranger to the competition circuit. I'll be overtaken soon by those who are way better than me, and I know the big names in this tournament.

Speaking of which, here's the latest round of improvements.

Battle Garegga - 2,815,330

Donkey Kong II - 33,500

Intrepid - 78,870

Mr. Do's Wild Ride - 45,051

Ms. Pac-Man - 71,450

Mustache Boy - 405,140

Rainbow Islands - 886,240

Space Fury - 56,180

Street Fighter II: Champion Edition - 348,100

Super Breakout - 636

Triple Punch - 84,970

Turtles - 12,130

• Like 2

Lost 1st place overall but it was to a well respected player on the competition circuit, BBH. He's super pro here and in real life arcades and I respect that.

Good job to Murve and others posting new scores today! We might make it to 7th yet!

My latest round of improvements.

10 Yard Fight - 78,250

Donkey Kong 3 - 287,000

Gekisou - 156,430

Mustache Boy - 707,940

Shock Troopers - 4,914,500

Son Son - 236,640

Super Breakout - 899

Tetris Plus 2 - 1,285,600

Time Pilot '84 - 240,800

Turtles - 15,460

Keep submitting GameEx!