All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Mame] IGBY 2

wolfman24

..then we could call it the "unfinished business" thread... :)

I'd say so, with MO and Murve placing how they did, we got some hardcore players here, not to be messed with, It's only a matter of time when GameEx makes a presence, a well deserved one in fact. To the future!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This looks really fun and extremely challenging and I'm hoping to play next year.

Life's too short, and it seems like all I do is stress about my job and how far behind I am at everything work and home related. I'm then too burned out for something I really like to do which is videogames. I need to make changes and put things more in perspective.

I bought an X-Box One and don't even play it. I actually prefer my arcade a lot more.

Give me a shout next year because I want to do it.

I can't match the pros - Exed and M.O., and others, but maybe I can contribute a little bit. :)

• Like 2

Give me a shout next year because I want to do it.

I can't match the pros - Exed and M.O., and others, but maybe I can contribute a little bit. :)

Not many of us can in all honesty ^_^ they are formidable opponents! YJ is in the same league too.

But here @ GameEx we just encourage participation, we are a team who compete against eachother on a regular basis - push each other to step-up if you will :)

You'll see that when it comes to comps, although relatively new to the global scene, each time we get better, and there are plenty of comps inbetween IGBY ;)

We rely on players liking our structure and sticking around - we do it differently to most other sites and most people enjoy it :D

It doesn't matter if you're a retro gaming God, an old school wizard, someone looking to recapture their childhood, or a complete newcomer to retro gaming - there is something in our comp for everyone! No time limits, no prerequisites. Literally anyone can join us. Our soreboards last forever!!

You have been making waves recently Mr garetmax, and i for one would like you to stick around. I have a feeling you could make your way up quite fast here! And who knows - members could be talking about Ex, MO, YJ and YOU in time :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...