All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Themes with fonts without accents

Hi all!!!

I'm using the fantastic theme Blue Neon LCD and I'm really happy with all the functions and other stuff, but there is a problem that i can't solve for now.

The problem is with spanish language, that have accents in some vocals and this theme uses a font that has no support for accents on letters.

There is any possibility to solve this? I like the font that uses the theme, but i don't like to see some letters showing with another font format when has an accent.

Do you know if there is a font with accent support and with the same looking of the original used on Blue Neon LCD theme?

For now, my solution is to make every time I update Gameex another language file with the same translation as the origial, but without accents. I prefear have a good looking theme more than have the correct spelling of the words, but i think the best solution is to have both things (original font and correct spelling).

Any ideas here?

Thanks in advance.

After you install the font, you will need to load the theme in Theme Editor and use the option to change the font. Save the changes to the theme and you should be good to go.

• Like 1