All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Any way to remove the DMD border when using PinballX to launch Pinball FX2?

jsncarter

Sorry if this is Off-topic. Is there a way to remove the DMD boarder when using pinballX to launch pinball FX2? I have the DMD in the correct position. Everything is up and working great through pinballX.. just that dam boarder around the DMD.

Thanks in advance

Sorry if this is Off-topic. Is there a way to remove the DMD boarder when using pinballX to launch pinball FX2? I have the DMD in the correct position. Everything is up and working great through pinballX.. just that dam boarder around the DMD.

Thanks in advance

Not sure. I don't have that problem. You might want to open a new thread and post your pinballx.ini so we can take a look.

Thanks in advance

I use the AutoHotKey script found here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/226980/discussions/0/540744935484535034/

Just setup PinballX to run that script before starting any of the PBFX2 tables...works great for me...no DMD borders any more.

• Like 1