All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Battle Damage - Unofficial Star Wars Hype Thread

tthurman

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody seen the new trailer? The one that's all "behind the scenes"? Not even really a trailer, more of a teaser than anything. But it shows them giving out due respect to the franchise, and even has Mark Hamil in a beard lol. I've looked everywhere for it, but the only way I've seen it is in the Trailers plugin to Emby. It shows lots of stuff, like a mocap session (with dots on faces, etc), it shows more Han/Chewie (with Peter Mayhew with Chewie's head removed). I saw that trailer and my mouth gaped open. I hope you guys can see it.

EDIT

You're Welcome. :)

(link)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well seeing how it was only 8 days previous to my post since it appeared on the EA site, I figured since I missed it, others might have too.

I just had a little free time yesterday, and was trying to catch up on what's going on. It's been pretty quiet, I wonder when we'll see another trailer?

<edit> Not sure my rig can handle it either, but it does alright with Witcher III, and didn't meet min specs.

• 3 weeks later...