All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Slingfront Login Help!

I am a new user of Slingfront, and am having serious problems getting it to work for me. I am running Windows 8.1 and have the 1.6 version of Slingfront downloaded and installed.

I have reviewed everything I can find on the website about login difficulties and have tried all of the suggested fixes, but nothing seems to work. Here is a description of my issue:

When I run Slingfront, it loads up fine and I hear the music and it shows that it is "Loading Slingboxes". It sits on this screen for about 2-3 minutes and then I get a new menu screen that gives me the choice to go to settings or "View Slingboxes". If I select View Slingboxes, all I get is an option to go back.

So far I have tried changing my Sling password, uninstalling and reinstalling slingfront, rebooting multiple times, etc. I even tried to reformat my hard disk and start over. Nothing seems to work (consistently). Here is the challenge. Occasionally it will login just fine. I just can't seem to find any factor that differentiates whether or not it can login.

I would REALLY appreciate any help/suggestions. I would be tearing my hair out if I had any! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I get this issue intermittently also.

Im running W7 x86 and from time to time when i fire up slingfront it sits on the "Loading Slingboxes....." screen for a few minutes, then gets to the main menu where if i click to "View Slingboxes" my slingbox has been wiped out and there is nothing for me to press.

Its doing it right now actually which is a ball ache..... tried restarting pc, slingfront, everything

Ive had this before and it went away after a few days but who knows what will happen this time

Anyone got any ideas?