All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GLideN64 v1.1 Just released! Sky in Goldeneye :)

Shermo

A new graphic glide plugin for N64 has just been released, just tried myself goldeneye has sky ^_^and mario tennis now doesn't glitch when you do specials, testing others but looks like we finally have a decent no glitchy n64 emulation, while you're at it grab the new audio plugin Azimer's HLE Audio Plugin also released today.

I ain't too sure on rules for outside links and whatnot, but google first result for both

• Like 4

I ain't too sure on rules for outside links and whatnot, but google first result for both

Outside linking is fine as long as it doesn't contain any roms/media that is copyrighted (or links to). So giving a direct link to a plugin (or emu for that matter) is acceptable as long as the hosting site doesn't contain copyrighted material as previously mentioned. If it's a direct link to a plugin dev site for example, it's totally acceptable as long as said dev doesn't also host copyrighted material/roms :)

I think you know what i'm hinting at ;)

• Like 1

Better yet, upload them both here so I can drop em right in my PJ64 and play me some Mario Golf!!!

Hopefully that works too!!

It purports to be compatible with all N64 emulators that use the Zilmar plugin spec, which should include most popular N64 emulators (PJ64, 1964, etc), although I believe the PC version Mupen64[Plus] uses it's own plugin spec. Maybe it's an emulator version issue. What version of PJ64 are you running? I'd be rather surprised if a modern plugin like this, would work with PJ64 1.6 based purely on the age of the emulator.

Short of that, I'm not sure what to suggest. Old OS (pre-Win7)? Missing .NET dependencies? Illuminati plot?

Using Win7 x64 with all depencies installed : VC, .NET 4.5, and so on (all is running great)

I've tried with PJ64 1.6 and the Glide plugin doesn't show up

With PJ64 2.2.0.3 (latest) , plugin show up but black screen when launching a game ( emulation start but just black screen)

Does anyone have this combo working : Aziaudio + Glide64 latest + PJ64 ??,

sorry only have just noticed, mine is running fine have you tried using latest build PJ64? This is one from yesterday

http://hugefiles.net/s92p1e8siydmx64 version

https://mega.co.nz/#!PwwXHLaS!W6PXgf64jYwCDlbxhiQ1hZrd39HDbeYOgB2Zse2JlPUx86 version

If you are using a old build PJ64 you'll need to add quotes around [romfile] to the command line in gameex for the new build.